Reading is Dreaming

       Reading is Dreaming


Every night when you sleep,you see different dreams with your eyes closed .

But only dreams that you can see with your open eyes is when you read a book .

As I said,Reading  is Dreaming. I am totally stick by my words , because everyday I see different dreams by  engaging myself in reading different books.

Each book has it's own story and each character has it's own strength , weakness , and personality.

And we get to live that character throughout the time, we read any book.

I feel connected with characters and dreamed of being that character and try to live like that . If I can dream of being different character every time than why can't you ?

Just think about that .

"Reading is a half way between your life and your dreams."

So if you want  to live your dreams with your open eyes just grab a book and start reading now. It will help in making your dream come true .

At last I would like to say that :

" Reading gives us some place when we have no place to go." 

https://www.facebook.com/100055858459668/posts/138801811325100/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work hard Dream big

Your tears are precious...

Sabse bada rupaiya